Catholic Perspective is a weekly 30-minute award winning radio program of the Catholic Diocese of Harrisburg. It features news, information and inspiration for all people of faith. It informs listeners about the good works of the Diocesan Church and its members. Listeners hear reports on how the Church is addressing major issues and meet prominent Catholics from the worlds of entertainment, literature and sports. The personal stories of those with a vocation to the religious life are shared.
This week on Catholic Perspective we hear from one of the organizers of the Women’s Lenten Retreat offered by the Cumberland/Perry Conference of Catholic Women on March 8. Eleanor Rossman talks with contributors Brenda and Randy Lee about the recently released movie, “50 Shades of Grey.” Offering oneself is the topic of Father William Weary during this week’s teaching moment. We will hear from Micaiah Bilger of the PA Pro Life Federation, discussing the 40 Days For Life campaign. What exactly is RCIA? Jim Gontis from the Diocese of Harrisburg explains during the Coffee and Catholicism segment.
It can be heard on the following stations at these times.
– WHYF AM 720 on Mondays at noon with an encore Sunday at 3 p.m.
Sunday mornings on:
– WHVR-AM 1280, Hanover, at 8 a.m.
– WKOK-AM 1070, Sunbury, at 6:30 a.m.
– WIEZ-AM 670, Lewistown, at 8 a.m.
– WWEC-FM 88.3, Elizabethtown, at 8:30 a.m.
– WWSM-AM 1510, Lebanon, at 7:00 a.m.
– www.wisl1480.com , Shamokin at 11:00 a.m.
– www.OldiesRadio1620.com at 6:30 a.m.