• Roger Coyle and his new book, “Quiet Thoughts” is featured on Catholic Perspective. The book by the former Harrisburg resident and St. Patrick Cathedral parishioner, is a reflection of poems relating to his life experiences and Catholic faith.
• Eleanor Rossman visits the program and during her segment “Today’s Catholic Family”, she asks guests Brenda and Randy Lee the question, ‘when the candy is gone, is Easter over?’
• Purgatory is the topic for Father William Weary during our teaching moment.
• Micaiah Bilger from the Pennsylvania Pro Life Federation takes a look back at the organizations recent town hall meetings held at numerous locations throughout the state.
• The Sacrament of Confirmation is the topic presented by Jim Gontis from the Religious Education Office of the Diocese.
Catholic Perspective is a weekly 30-minute award winning radio program of the Catholic Diocese of Harrisburg. It features news, information and inspiration for all people of faith. It informs listeners about the good works of the Diocesan Church and its members. Listeners hear reports on how the Church is addressing major issues and meet prominent Catholics from the worlds of entertainment, literature and sports. The personal stories of those with a vocation to the religious life are shared.
It can be heard on the following stations at these times. – WHYF AM 720 on Mondays at noon with an encore Sunday at 3 p.m.
Sunday mornings on: – WHVR-AM 1280, Hanover, at 8 a.m. – WKOK-AM 1070, Sunbury, at 6:30 a.m. – WIEZ-AM 670, Lewistown, at 8 a.m. – WWEC-FM 88.3, Elizabethtown, at 8:30 a.m. – WWSM-AM 1510, Lebanon, at 7:00 a.m. – www.wisl1480.com , Shamokin at 11:00 a.m. – www.OldiesRadio1620.com at 6:30 a.m.