FIND US ONLINE

Search Our Site:

Diocesan News

24 Jan 20
The Called: Father Kyle Sahd

Father Kyle Sahd Hometown: Columbia, Pa. Education: Holy Trinity School in Columbia, Lancaster Catho...

Events

Facebook Feed

“I offer my warmest congratulations to Archbishop-designate Nelson J. Pérez on his appointment as Archbishop of Philadelphia by his Holiness, Pope Francis. I am elated for Archbishop-designate Pérez as he returns to his home Archdiocese." - Bishop Ronald Gainer.

Read Bishop Gainer's completed statement at https://bit.ly/2sQl5Fx.
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

Let us join in prayer with the pilgrims traveling to the March for Life in Washington, DC this week. As a Church we seek to build a culture of life in our communities and our world, where the dignity of human life is honored and respected from the moment of conception until natural death. #MarchforLife ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

Witness TV - Episode 02

The Diocese of Harrisburg and the Pennsylvania Catholic Conference (PCC) are joining forces to produce Witness TV. This television show airs weekly at 5:30 a.m. on Sundays on ABC 27. Witness TV features stories from throughout the Diocese, highlighting the work of our parishes, Catholic schools and ministries, as well as state legislative up-dates. Programs will be available on the Diocesan website, YouTube channel, and Facebook page after they air. Story ideas for Witness TV can be submitted to communications@hbgdiocese.org.
... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

Featured Videos

Diocesan Annual Campaign

Your gift to the 2019 Diocesan Annual Campaign helps to move our Faith Forward.  No monies from the campaign are used for the Diocese’s legal or settlement obligations.  95% goes to Catholic ministries, the remaining 5% is used for Diocesan Administrative costs.Donate Today! »

Catholic Schools Week

Catholic Schools Week is January 26-February 1 this year. The annual celebration is an opportunity for Catholic schools across the country to showcase their faith-based education and student success in academics, leadership, volunteerism, the arts and athletics.Find an Open House »

Youth Protection

We Pledge our dedication to the healing and reconciliation of victims of sexual abuse as a minor. To report suspected abuse of a minor, call the toll free PA Child Abuse Hotline at 1-800-932-0313.Learn More About Our Program »

March for Life

The 47th Annual March for Life Rally will take place on January 24, 2020 at noon at 12th St. on the National Mall, in between Madison Drive and Jefferson Drive.Learn More »

Find a Parish

The Diocese of Harrisburg serves 15 counties in Central Pennsylvania.Find a parish, church or mass time near you. »

e-News Updates

Sign up to receive updates via email on news and happenings in our Diocese.Sign up today! »

Catholic Schools

Catholic Schools: Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.
Affordable tuition and scholarships are available. Over 98% of our students graduate from High School. Learn more at a Catholic School near you.
Find one near you by clicking the link below.Learn More »

Diocesan Institute Courses & Registration

Course offerings to help you to learn more about your faith including a learn from home option.Register Today! »

720 AM WHYF - Catholic Radio

This listener supported ministry provides quality Catholic programming for our area.
Listen over the air, on line or with an app.Listen now! »
Bishop Ronald W. Gainer

Bishop Ronald W. Gainer
Eleventh Bishop of Harrisburg

GOSPEL REFLECTIONS

Print Friendly, PDF & Email