As a service for those who are unable to visit the graves of loved ones in Diocesan Cemeteries, a program is offered each spring for flowers to be placed at gravesites. Floral arrangements are placed for Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, and for early autumn.
This year, the Diocesan Office of Catholic Cemeteries is offering an expanded selection of silk arrangements, which will be placed at graves in advance of the holiday. Flower arrangements may be ordered for one or more of the dates indicated.
Flowers will be placed on the dates below:
- March 29, 2021 for Easter (April 4)
- May 3, 2021 for Mother’s Day (May 9)
- May 24, 2021 for Memorial Day (May 31)
- June 14, 2021 for Father’s Day (June 20)
- August 30, 2021 for Fall Flowers (September 6)
If you have any questions, please contact your local cemetery office.