As a service for those who are unable to visit the graves of loved ones in Diocesan Cemeteries, a program is offered each spring for flowers to be placed at gravesites. Floral arrangements are placed for Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, and for early autumn.
This year, the Diocesan Office of Catholic Cemeteries is offering an expanded selection of silk arrangements, which will be placed at graves in advance of the holiday. Flower arrangements may be ordered for one or more of the dates indicated.
Flowers will be placed on the dates below:
- April 11, 2022 for Easter (April 17)
- May 2, 2022 for Mother’s Day (May 8)
- May 23, 2022 for Memorial Day (May 30)
- June 13, 2022 for Father’s Day (June 19)
- August 22, 2022 for Fall Flowers (August 29)
If you have any questions, please contact your local cemetery office.