As a service for those who are unable to visit the graves of loved ones in Diocesan Cemeteries, a program is offered each spring for flowers to be placed at gravesites. Floral arrangements are placed for Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, and for early autumn.
This year, the Diocesan Office of Catholic Cemeteries is offering an expanded selection of silk arrangements, which will be placed at graves in advance of the holiday. Flower arrangements may be ordered for one or more of the dates indicated.
Flowers will be placed on the dates below:
- April 3, 2023 for Easter (April 9)
- May 8, 2023 for Mother’s Day (May 14)
- May 22, 2023 for Memorial Day (May 29)
- June 12, 2023 for Father’s Day (June 18)
- August 21, 2023 for Fall Flowers (August 28)
If you have any questions, please contact your local cemetery office.