Required for all priests, deacons, deacon candidates, seminarians, and those in consecrated life
The following items are required. Click on each one for more information about that item.
- PA State Police Criminal History Check
- PA Child Abuse History Check – Childline/DHS
- FBI Report – DHS – if employed in a diocesan school see below
- Adult Unpaid Position Disclosure Statement
- Paid Position Disclosure Statement
- Declaración de Información del Empleado ó Voluntario
- On-Line Training Course
- Review Mandated Reporter Training Course (Reference Only)
Those employed in a diocesan school will also need the following items.
- FBI Report – PDE
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification (PDE-6004) – only new school employees/vendors (new to the Diocese) must certify whether or not have been arrested/convicted of reportable offense(s) prior to employment.
- – only new school employees/vendors (new to the Diocese) hired since January 1, 2015 must have the Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release(s) completed and responses returned prior to employment.