The following items are required for school, parish and all other minor employees. Click on each tab for more information about that item.
The following items are required for minor school employees.
Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification (PDE-6004) – only new school employees/vendors (new to the Diocese) must certify whether or not have been arrested/convicted of reportable offense(s) prior to employment.
– only new school employees/vendors (new to the Diocese) hired since January 1, 2015 must have the Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release(s) completed and responses returned prior to employment.Act 168 - FAQs
The following items are required for minor parish and all other minor employees.
- PA State Police Criminal History Check
- PA Child Abuse History Check – Childline/DHS
- FBI Report – DHS – Minors employed in ministries other than schools only if they have not been continuous residents of PA for the past ten years.
- Paid Position Disclosure Statement
- Jesus Working Through You Teen Training Course
- Youth Protection Learning Management System