The following items are required for school, parish, Catholic Charities and all other vendors. Click on each tab for more information about that item.
The following items are required for school vendors.
- PA State Police Criminal History Check
- PA Child Abuse History Check – Childline/DHS
- FBI Report – PDE or DHS may be permitted for School Vendors depending upon the type of service provided to the school.
- Paid Position Disclosure Statement
- Declaración de Información del Empleado ó Voluntario
- Mandated Reporter Training – Act 31 & Act 126
- Review Mandated Reporter Training Course (Reference Only)
- Professional Ethics & Educator Discipline Training – Act 126
Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification (PDE-6004) – only new school employees/vendors (new to the Diocese) must certify whether or not have been arrested/convicted of reportable offense(s) prior to employment.
Act 168 - Attachment - Commonwealth of Pennsylvanias Sexual Misconduct-Abuse Disclosure Release – only new school employees/vendors (new to the Diocese) hired since January 1, 2015 must have the Act 168 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release(s) completed and responses returned prior to employment.Act 168 - FAQs
Act 126 Professional Ethics & Educator Discipline Act Training
Memo from Secretariat of Education dated July 27, 2017 – Free On-Line Act 126 Training Course
PDESAS Instructions – How to register for the Act 126 Professional Ethics & Educator Discipline Act Training Course
Act 126 Frequently Asked Questions
Additional Resources for Act 126
The following items are required for Catholic Charities and parish vendors.
The following items are required for all other vendors.