Connecting youth with Christ
We humbly stand before God desiring that everything we do bring us closer in our relationship with Jesus Christ and deeper in our understanding of Church and what it means to be Church.
Our office works to foster a comprehensive holistic and collaborative approach to total Youth & Young Adult Ministry. With this in mind, we hope to empower parishes and schools to take responsibility for ministry to, by, for & with Youth & Young Adults.
Recognize and Report Child Abuse
The staff of the Office for Youth and Young Adult Ministry is often called upon to assist in the recruiting, training and maintaining of Parish Youth Ministry professionals and volunteers.
From the very beginning of their time in this ministry, Pastors, Parish Youth Ministry Coordinators, Parish Youth Ministry Teams, parents and young people can rely on our office to provide whatever resources, support, mentoring and training that are within our power to provide.
Here are some examples of services/training topics that are available:
- Related Church Documents
- Hiring a Parish Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Domestic and International Travel with Young People
- How to Get Started in Youth and Young Adult Ministry
- Recruiting Training and Maintaining Healthy and Holy Volunteers
- High School Religious Formation
- Athletics and the Gospel Message
- Legal Issues in Youth Work
- Adolescent Development and Youth Culture
- Praying with Teens
- Community Service
- Youth and Young Adult Retreats
- Diocesan Youth Council
- Permission Slip-consent-Medical-Registration Form
Theology on Tap is a genuine and sincere effort to reach out and meet the young adults of this diocese and to listen and to respond to what matters to you as young adults in the Church.
There will be an opportunity for those in attendance to offer feedback and ideas for future gatherings. Come and explore how faith in Christ can speak to your circumstances as a young adult in the Church! The following links will provide you with information regarding the next scheduled events.